Friday, July 27, 2018

I will vectorize or customize your logo

I will vectorize or customize your logo












About:

Hi there,

Do you loss your original logo file? 
Do you want to print your logo to a larger size but you didn't have bigger file?
Do you already have a logo but you didn't have the vector file?
Do you want to modify/customize your logo e.g change color, tagline?

If so I'm here to help 

  • For $25 I will vectorize your logo and deliver hi-res of image file in JPG, PNG and Ai (300 DPI).
  • For $45 I will vectorize/customize your logo and deliver hi-res of image file in JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI).
  • For $105 I will vectorize/customize your logo and deliver hi-res of image file in JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI) along with unlimited revisions.
  • Done in 1-3 days turnaround time or even less.
  • No illustration or complex design please.. 

Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig :)

Reviews


textom2576:Really quick and perfect delivery of what I needed. Will use again!

nikoszs:Everything was Excellent

naomitamayama:quick delivery and great work thanks

platzhirsch76:perfect job in a very fast ime

inyourownpocket:yes. it is wonderful


No comments:

Post a Comment