Friday, July 27, 2018

I will convert logo, calligraphy, text, design or drawing to vector

I will convert logo, calligraphy, text, design or drawing to vector












About:

I can convert or redesign your logo into a vector file. you can provide it in any image format and have it done into vector.
It can also be your hand drawn sketch or drawing.

  • $5 covers a basic shape logo with solid color.
  • Please ask before ordering your logo is not simple. Font names for the fonts used are also required.
  • Add $5 per font if you don't know the font name in your logo.
  • Only one of these vector files will be delivered: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG.
  • I don't convert 3D characters.


1 DAY delivery is for feasible tasks only.

BEFORE PLACING ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME IN INBOX.

Reviews


benpeadon:Sami Creations had excellent communication and was very fast with the delivery. His work was excellent with very good attention to detail. He followed my instructions very clearly and was able to produce exactly what I wanted in many different formats.\n\nI would highly recommend Sami Creations for Adobe Illustrator and design work of all levels!

palletchief:Excellent and fast service.

cathlyncrawley:I use Fiverr all the time but this was by far the best experience I have had, fantastic!

daleeltravels:Outstanding Experience!

samicreations:Very soft spoken Buyer, clear communication and requirements. Explains requirements elegantly in Arabic and English.It was awesome experience for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment