Friday, July 27, 2018

I will convert vector from raster image,jpeg, png,pdf just 3 hours

I will convert vector from raster image,jpeg, png,pdf just 3 hours












About:

I will convert your logo / jpg / png / gif into vector so that you can resize and color it .

Please visit my portfolio link: https://goo.gl/8qHwpR

I will provide you the vector with source file within 3 hours.(Extra fast deliver for extra 5$)


What you will get in just 5$ :

- High quality vector file in Ai , Eps, PNG, JPG, PDF or others format

- Free source file

- Super fast delivery

- High quality image

- Recreate your lost pixels

- Clean and clear format

- Life time support

- 100% money back guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions

  

 NOTE :

·    Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.

·    Please Contact me Before Ordering Just to Make Sure That I Can Satisfy you With My Work.


Just place your order and leave the rest for me.

If you have any other requirements just let me know I will be happy to answer you.


Thanks!

Reviews


bdedich:incredible service, always top notch

designerhadiqul:Thank you so much. Great buyer.

vacdork:the service is awesome have used a few times now and the work is quick and well done and any revisions are easily made

designerhadiqul:Thank you so much for work and reviews. Awesome experience every time. I love to work with you again.

rodivo:Excellent Service Highly reccomend +AAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment