Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do vector trace, vectorize logo,cleanup,vector tracing 1hour

I will do vector trace, vectorize logo,cleanup,vector tracing 1hour












About:

Please Read This short Note!

Which Types of work I do?
If you need any design to recreate or redesign, convert to print ready file or low Resolution to High Resolution JPEG, I can help You to make those any format.

My Services
             
  • Vectorize logos
  • Image trace
  • logo trace
  • Convert image to vector
  • Raster to Vector
  • clean up
  • JPEG to Vector
                                                             Main Attraction of this GIG

  • If you need urgent job. please tell me, I will delivery within 1 Hour (if Design is complex, please knock me before placing order.

                                                If you are not Satisfied at my Services
                                          I Refund Your Fund. if you have any question,
                                                                         just knock.

Reviews


professorcarlos:Very good!!!

robertbu:Love this guys. Great Buyer

jfrizzellfuller:He did a great job! Very quick turnaround. Thanks so much!

robertbu:Outstanding Experience! easy to communicate. Meet again.

eserver:Very easy to work with! Fast! Would do business again.


No comments:

Post a Comment