Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will vector tracing any logo or picture in 1 to 15 hours

I will vector tracing any logo or picture in 1 to 15 hours












About:

Hi

i am FEROZ Professional Graphic Designer. I have 8 Years’ Experience in this job.

If you have any kinds of Low resolution design like : LOGO, T-SHIRT,SKETCH, SYMBOL, BUSINESS CARD, BUSINESS FLYER, RESTAURANT MENU, OFFICE DOCUMENT etc. I will transform it into High Quality vector professionally using Adobe illustrator only.

 So Give me Your Files You Will Get

  •  Clear vector format in source editable file (Ai, eps, pdf, svg)
  •  Re make and resize with high resolution without losing original Quality
  •  The service will be going as your requirement.
  •  High Quality print ready files

      

This is My Portfolio Link. You can see more sample work there

https://www.behance.net/portfolio/editor?project_id=54138765 

So i am looking forward for your order.

      Thank you

       feroz718203

FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION :

Before ordering Please contact me fast about your requirement in detail. Remember best communication can result better quality of work.

Reviews


bentravato:Works hard

feroz718203:Thanks a lot. it was a challenging job for me.

jalkirwi:Great work again!

feroz718203:my most favorite buyer and a great job Than you sir

redzthrdz:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment