Friday, July 27, 2018

I will edit, recolor, modify, change or vectorize your logo

I will edit, recolor, modify, change or vectorize your logo












About:

Hi there! I am Full TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER in FIVERR! I have 850+ reviews with 5 out 5 star rating in this particular gig. 


In this gig I will edit your logo according to your need: 


SERVICES INCLUDE:


** Recreate old or low quality blurry logo as high quality vector.

** Convert any logo into vector graphic. 
** Modify/add/remove/ elements from your logo or graphic
** Change text, Change font styles. 
** Change color
** Any other custom changes according to your  requirements. 


YOU NEED TO PROVIDE:

1. Send me your logo.

2.  Please describe the necessary changes you wanna make.

3. Please mention all the output image formats you need.

 


***FULLY REFUND POLICY IF NOT SATISFIED IN  ALL MY PACKAGES***

For any question, please send me direct message. I will be happy to answer. 

Best regards. 


 

Reviews


campdrafter47:Excellent service thank you.

lakshan190:Seller did the job nicely I would recommend him to anyone.

dreamsuccess11:Great to work with!

jonesbase21:Thank you so much for your service!

ultrakhan22:Thanks to you too!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment