Friday, July 27, 2018

I will vector tracing your 1 easy logo or images asap

I will vector tracing your 1 easy logo or images asap












About:


   ---Fully Manual Vector tracing---

WELCOME TO MY GIG


Hi,
I am Shifat. I can do vector tracing or illustration of your Logo and image in "Adobe illustrator".

  • JPG or PNG images have a Default size. So if you stretch them, the edges start to divide in grids.
  • Vector images don't have any Default size. So you can use it as big as you want.So you can print it out for a Banner also.

I will professionally turn your logo
 into a vector image Within just  2 Hours.

My service: 
  • Vector Tracing logo
  • Vector tracing picture
  • Vector tracing sketch
  • Vector tracing Art
  • Vector tracing anything

For this gig I will provide :
  • Simple or standard graphic.
  • Source of file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver in fixed time.

Why me ?
  • Fast Response
  • Fast Deliver
  • Multiple Revisions
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advice
  • Fully Manual tracing 
Please Note:
We also make Minimalist Card,Flyer,Banner Design , If you need feel free contact us.

Thanks,
Aynul Kabir

Prodessionally Vector| Vector_tracing| Vectortracing|Vectorize|redraw|Vectortrace|Hand drawn

Order now and get your best one.


Reviews


jolenajohnson:Great. Very easy. I'm happy to have gotten this back so quickly. It's just what I needed. Thank you!

aynulshifat:Friendly buyer, look forward to work with him again.\r\n\r\n

nitamanuphan:He worked on a lion head, did an amazing work. Exactly what I asked for!

aynulshifat:Outstanding Experience!\r\n\r\n

rodivo:great job +AAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment