Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will redraw or vectorize your logo design in 24 hrs

I will redraw or vectorize your logo design in 24 hrs












About:

I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace / convert your logo design to vector files in less than 24hrs.

Vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scalable without loss of quality and are ready for engraving and special printing purposes.


WHAT YOU WILL GET:


SPECIAL OFFER for early 20 customers all "Source files are FREE"

✔ UNLIMITED revisions
✔ VECTOR logo, scale-able to any size without losing quality
✔ UNRUSHED service where quality comes first
✔ FULL file type delivery .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg & .psd
✔ PROFESSIONAL service and communication at all times.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

  • If you have a small logo, please, inbox me message before placing an order, because sometimes the vectorization will destroy all details of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations;
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.


Reviews


famoncted:Quick Work. Excellent communication. Looking forward to working with you again

i_am_best:Outstanding experience. Would love to work with him again. Thank you!

kcarpenter22:Ok finevhh

i_am_best:Outstanding Experience!

jesse777:Aewsome \u0026 fast


No comments:

Post a Comment