Monday, July 2, 2018

I will make any illustration, sketch into vector

I will make any illustration, sketch into vector












About:

HELLO>>>>>
Have an existing logo design/Image/Icon/Flyer/illustration design that you want it to get converted into vector for use in all media such as the web or print? 

Send it to me and I will redraw your image into a scalable vector file (.Ai , .EPS, .cdr) so that it does not lose quality or sharpness no matter how big you make it.

>>>>>>-: Raster to Vector :<<<<<<<<

I can redraw your previously digitized logo or image from most image formats, including screen shots and scans, into editable and scalable, high resolution vector files suitable for use such as print or web.

My Portfolio:

goo.gl/6HMuZA


>Full editable format.
>Recreate your lost pixels.
>Fill with different colors.
>Clean and clear format.
>Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
>Redraw any hand sketch.
>The format package like AI, Cdr, PS, Corel Plus,,.....
>I will deliver your work with in 12 to 24 hours fast.

>>>>>>>>I can also convert your logo or design to PSD and CDR etc. Just send me the raster image in jpg,png,gif or any format and leave the rest to me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment