Monday, July 2, 2018

I will redraw and trace image to vector in less than 24 hours

I will redraw and trace image to vector in less than 24 hours












About:

Your file may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.


  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR

  • Convert your logo into a VECTOR

  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee ShirtMock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work


OBSERVATIONS:

  1. The final quality draft depends entirely of the initial image quality (good image = good vector, bad image = bad vector).
  2. Many times there are images that can't be just converted to vector, it needs to be redrawed.
  3. Redraws will be charged apart (depending on the complexity of the image).

WARNING:

  • If you have a small image or logo, please, talk to me inbox before open an order, because sometimes the vectorization will destroy all details of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations;
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.

Reviews


kevinwinston:Great work

demonforge:thank you sir

kevinwinston:Great work

demonforge:thank you sir

:


No comments:

Post a Comment