Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will give my best for you . + See More

I will give my best for you . + See More












About:

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG.

  1. Ready to print
  2. Improve your art work
  3. Convert logo / image to vector
  4. T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

For a $5:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG 

For Source File extra: AI,EPS,PDF,SVG,PNG,JPG

Why me ? 

  1. Most highly rated seller in this category
  2. QUALITY is Guaranteed
  3. Free Suggestions, Advices

Reviews


traumawriter:LOVE LOVE LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!

tahqwinlandriar:I'm happy to help you. Hopefully in the future we can cooperate again. Thank you very much.

seadub:Always Great working with you!

tahqwinlandriar:Thank you so much.

eightcentric:really good drawings


No comments:

Post a Comment