Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will vector tracing or retouch professionally

I will vector tracing or retouch professionally












About:

♣ Welcome my Vectr Tracing gig!


Need your JPEG or PNG graphic converted to a clean, workable vector format? Vector images can be resized without pixelation or distortion. I am ready to serve here.


What is my service?

  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your Image
  • Recreate your lost pixels image.
  • Vectorize anything
  • Full editable format
  • Clean and clear format.
  • Fast  delivery
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • On time delivery

► Important:

  • If you need  specific graphic work i will send custom offer
  •  VECTOR TRACING

NOTE:

  • For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.
  • If you have any question I would be glad to clarify.

Professional Logo | Vector Logo | Vector Art | Vector | Vector Tracing | Image | Sketch | Drawing | Custom Design | Illustration


ORdER NoW!

Reviews


kristi_cantrell:It’s absolutely perfect! Definitely will be using her for future projects! Thank you sooo much.

karineroberta:WOW! What a great buyer!!!!! Really very good experience!!!!!

bdvector01:She is very fast, already used her twice i would highly recommend.

karineroberta:What a great buyer!!!!! Really very good experience working with \

bdvector01:Gig completed very quickly and as desired. I would work with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment