Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do vector tracing, redraw

I will do vector tracing, redraw












About:


❏ I will do vector tracing, redraw, convert your low-resolution image into a high-resolution vector. I will do vector tracing manually using Adobe Illustrator and provide you with the following services:

   ✪  Quick Response
   ✪  Unlimited Revisions
   ✪  Vector image
   ✪  Vector logo
   ✪  Vector sketch
   ✪  Vector line art
   ✪  Convert low-quality file to high-quality
   ✪  Convert logo or graphics to transparent background
   ✪  Change or add color
   ✪  Give all source files (.ai, .eps, .psd, .pfd .svg) without losing quality
   ✪  Print-ready 300 dpi files
   ✪  High-res 300 dpi .png file with no background
   ✪  High-res 300 dpi .jpeg file
   ✪  Extra fast delivery
   ✪  100% Satisfaction

❏ If you have a complex design then contact me before place order, I will need to determine the complexity.

Regards
Jakaria Abedin

Reviews


pellego:Great communication. Easy to make small changes with. Will use again!

jakaria_abedin:Thanks Pellego! Looking forward to effort with you in a future project.

p4penterprises:Jakarta_abedin is absolutely wonderful! He is very talented and he was able to transition designs into all the master files I needed. I will definitely hire him again. He is a pleasure to work with and he does a very detailed job. You can never go wrong selecting him for a job. Thanks Jakarta_abedin.

jakaria_abedin:Thanks a lot! Outstanding Experience.

p4penterprises:Jakaria is awesome! He took my design and he did a job. I will be sending him more business soon. he is very easy work to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment