Friday, July 27, 2018

I will vector trace your existing logo or image perfectly

I will vector trace your existing logo or image perfectly












About:

Hello there !
Welcome to my gig: I will vector trace your existing logo or image perfectly

Have an existing logo design/Image/Icon  that you want it to get converted into vector for use in all media such as the web or print? 
Send it to me and I will vector trace your existing logo or image perfectly into a scale-able vector file (.Ai or .EPS) so that it does not lose quality or sharpness no matter how big you make it.

I can vector trace your previously digitized logo or image from most image formats, including screen shots and scans, into editable and scale-able, high resolution vector files suitable for use such as print or web.

What you will get from this gig: I will vector trace your existing logo or image perfectly
I will deliver the final artwork as
♦.Ai, EPS, PDF
♦.JPG (300 dpi)
♦.PNG (Transparent Background)

If you prefer another vector file format however, please ask.

Let's Get Started !!

Please note : 
1. This is not a logo design/redesign gig, this gig is meant for already finalized logo conversion from raster into vector.
2. If you have complex design/artwork, feel free to discuss before purchase.

Reviews


lesca421:was great thanks

andreward88:Danny does exceptional work and I strongly recommend her to work on your project(s)!

jefferya:Excellent quality - quick delivery! This is an excellent fiverr I highly recommend... such great artistic / graphic talent.

susansloate:Loved Danny's help on this logo! She worked with me and accepted my suggestions to make the final absolutely perfect. Could not be more pleased!\n\nWill definitely work with her again!

danny_media:Thanks for the kind words, Susan. Hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment