Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will convert and vectorize images to svg

I will convert and vectorize images to svg












About:

I am a professional graphic and web designer since 2003, and I can help you in the best way possible to convert and vectorize your (bitmap/gif/png/jpeg) images to clean and real SVG files with high-quality and professionally.

$5 to convert and vectorize your one (Simple Black and White) image to SVG

$10 to convert and vectorize your one (Simple Colorful) image to SVG

$20 to convert and vectorize your one (Complex and Colorful) image to SVG


Note: 
- I can deliver the vectorized file larger than 70 Megapixel (9600 x 7200)
- Please give me a high-quality image, then I will be able to give you back a high-quality vectorized file; otherwise, the quality of vectorized file will be based on the quality of the original file that you gave me
- The prices are for 1 image.
- For the same price, you can get the vectorized file in SVG (+AI/EPS/PDF/EMF/DXF files) if you needed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment