Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do any complex image or logo or icon to vector

I will do any complex image or logo or icon to vector












About:

***WELCOME TO MY GIG***

Hello,

Vectorization or following is the way toward taking a bitmap picture and re-drawing it as a vector picture. I am a capable Graphic Designer. I will vectorize, follow or change over your logo, symbol, pictures to vector in 1 hrs. And furthermore I am ready to deal with Logo, any print related outline works and online networking covers plan.


You will get in this GIG: 

✔ you will get 2 logos or pictures or symbols to vector change over and this is the best bundle. 

✔ High Resolution vector document. 

✔ High Resolution Images. 

✔ Source document. 

GIG Feature: 

✔ Fast Delivery inside 1 hours. 

✔ 100% Satisfaction ensured. 

✔ 24 x 7 Unlimited Supports. 

✔ I will Deliver your works when it will wrap up. 

✔ Unlimited Revisions. 

✔ You will get sharp and High Quality documents.

Reviews


nagranimage:Thanks again!!!!

sagar89:It was an awesome dealing with you. I hope I will be stay in your choice list.\r\nThank you.\r\n

jamesrowley845:Excellent work yet again and with a fast turnaround.

sagar89:I feel comfort when I work with you and also your order is so clear to understand.\r\nThank you.\r\n

markus316:Great job on recreating the logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment