Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will do vector art and vector tracing

I will do vector art and vector tracing












About:

Short say, big work

 

..My work strength is my creativity ...

My aim is to serve my clients with my creativity

I am hard working and focused invidual.

Client satisfaction is my first priority.

As I feel that clients are the most important part of a worker....

 

 

Services:

Convert IMAGE to VECTOR

I can create VECTOR from any damaged image or inspiration very fast. You can do the same for printing as you like.. I will convert your raster files from (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, JIF…) to vector illustrator files (EPS, AI, PDF).

 

 Tools use for Creating/Editing:
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop


Note: 

 Big discount for more than 10 photos

Reviews


rachel610:Fantastic!

rachel610:Easy peasy!

rachel610:Fantastic.

tareq82:She always remembers me. It's my luck

matthewhall:Simply The Best!


No comments:

Post a Comment