Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will trace or vectorize images into vector

I will trace or vectorize images into vector












About:

Trace Images to Vector!

  • Lost your original vector file, only have flatten raster file (jpg,psd,png,etc.)?
  • Need to convert artwork in to Vector ?
  • Resolution depend file into resolution free format?

I can trace/vectorize your file in to these formats,

  • Adobe Illustrator (*.AI)
  • Encapsulated PostScript (*.EPS)
  • Scalable Vector Graphics (*.SVG)
I Also Provides,
  • Background Transparent PNG file (*.PNG)
  • JPG File (*.JPG)
  • PDF file (*.PDF)

I DELIVER FILES IN 6  FORMATS FOR $5


I use Adobe Illustrator CC to Vector.
I deliver files  in Adobe Illustrator CS  version for compatibility reasons
If you you want deliverable in other formats please inform me about it.  
(i.e CorelDraw (*.CDR))

If you have a Very Complex file to vector, please order my gig extra
As a designer I get only 4$ per gig, so be fair minded. Value other peoples works.
(Not sure?, Attach your file and message me.)


I Deliver Orders with in ONE DAY!
If Need ULTRA Fast 3 Hour Service Please Order Gig Extra!
* Please CHECK AVAILABILITY before Ordering THIS GIG Extras!

I do Multiple Revisions for Gig Extra, While you got only limited Revisions for standard gig!
(anyway  I am willing  give MOST SATISFYING RESULT  FOR YOU!)

THANK YOU!

Reviews


medieval1:Another great project completed! See you on the next one! And thanks again.

lkwasa:Thank you!

camdoig:Great communication and very quick. Image was a perfect also. will do business again.

lkwasa:Thank you!

elianaflorica:Great work - very pleased! Thank you very very much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment