Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will convert image or logo to vector design

I will convert image or logo to vector design












About:

I'll convert image to vector and convert logo to vector design graphics. (plus: adjusts if necessary).

You want image or logo in small to large dimension or blur to sharp quality then you are on the right gig. I am here to solve this problems. 400+ satisfied buyer.

What will I provide you?

  • 300 PPI transparent PNG.
  • Fast delivery (MOST OF MY ORDERS I VECTORISE and DELIVER IN SOME HOURS.)
  • 2 free correction on every order
  • Friendly communication
  • 100% money back guarantee 

Check gig extra 
  • For all format (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG) 
  • For 6-12 hours supper fast delivery


Note

  • Please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.
  • The final quality draft depends entirely of the initial image quality (good image = good vector)

Hope to do work for you soon!

You will be 100% satisfied with my Quality work as 400+ happy buyers

Reviews


bunnycreative:Quality is great. I will keep coming back!

lanamelbourne:Great experience once again. Thanks

youglowgal:Great work, thanks so much!

bunnycreative:Wonderful

prisaeus:Perfect job!


No comments:

Post a Comment