Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will manually convert or redraw your logo to vector in 12 hours

I will manually convert or redraw your logo to vector in 12 hours












About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!!!

Hi, I am Akash. 
I will professionally and manually convert your logo or image to vector. I am offering you Low-resolution raster image to print ready HD quality vector convert service. 
(discount available for multiple orders)

 

I will do;
  • Ready to print

  • Improve your artwork

  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR

  • Convert image to vector

  • Any other Illustrator based work

  • Convert logo/image to vector
  • 100% money back guaranty
  • FREE vector source file
  • Unlimited reviews.
  • Any format and regulation file you want

why me??

  • Friendly conversation
  • Fast delivery
  • Timely delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Quality and satisfaction guaranteed
  • No auto-tracing
  • super first delivery
  • Clean and clear format
  • 100% manual tracing

check my gig extra 

  • for 2-6 hours supper fast delivery 

If you have any query please message me. Have a great day!!!
    

                                  THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Reviews


artnu247:Yes He did\nThnks so much

md_akash:Great person, was very helpful. wish to work with you again. Thank you

cindydyerdesign:Seller did a great job and was quick to respond to all questions and changes. I would work with him again!

md_akash:great experience..!!.. wish to work with him again..

dkmre79:Straight to the point, easy fix - first gig with Fiverr, but not the last


No comments:

Post a Comment