Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will vectorize or redraw your raster images in 24 hours or faster

I will vectorize or redraw your raster images in 24 hours or faster












About:

I provide a professional vectorization service. I will convert your raster images (JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc) to smooth shapes and unlimited scaling vector images in 24 hours or faster.

  • Send me your raster image (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc).


  • You will get AI (vector) or one of EPS/PDF/SVG/CDR formats, 2200x 1600px PNG&JPG files.
  • Revisions, satisfaction guaranteed.


If you like my gigs, you can press save or favorite button and share it with your friends and family.

Please feel free to contact me and check my unique cartoon gigs on www.fiverr.com/mithohartsu

Thank you :)
Mitho

Reviews


utbusta:Exactly what I was asking for, fast delivery and excellent quality work

mithohartsu:Thank you very much :)

utbusta:Absolutely the best of all that I have worked with on Fiverr

mithohartsu:Great communication. Thank you very much :)

utbusta:Great work, fast delivery and very friendly


No comments:

Post a Comment