Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do vector tracing,vectorize,vector trace logo in 1 hour

I will do vector tracing,vectorize,vector trace logo in 1 hour












About:

Want to Vectorize your Any JPEG?   WELCOME TO MY GIG.

I Will Delivery in 1 Hour only, not in speech, Just Place order & get Best and Enjoy Quick Service.

 

You are right place for vector tracing GIG. 

I do manually trace, redesign, convert your low resolution  pictures (Logo, Stationary, any image) into a high resolution vector file (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, TRANSPARENT, PNG).

* I am Love to vectorize  from sketch. 

 

My Services:

  • Vectorize your JPEG
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • Clean Format
  • Best Quality
  • Extra Fast Delivery 
  • Unlimited Revisions Until You are Satisfied

So Don't Be Late. Please Order My Gig And Enjoy My Best Service.
 

  Thank you.

Robertbu

Reviews


ronchristian:It was good

robertbu:great buyer. outstanding experience!

grande22:got exactly what I asked for!

robertbu:great buyer. Best understanding.

blimcc:Responds within 5h\nVery prompt


No comments:

Post a Comment