Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will trace, convert, redraw, vector ur logo or artwork in 24 hrs

I will trace, convert, redraw, vector ur logo or artwork in 24 hrs












About:

Hi there !


Need to convert any low resolution image/logo/artwork into a high resolution JPG/PNG or VECTOR tracing for use in all media such as the web or printing? ?


You have just fond a perfect gig !


Send it to me and I will redraw your logo/artwork into a scalable vector file (.Ai or .EPS) so that it does not lose quality or sharpness no matter how big you make it.


I use Adobe illustrator for VECTOR tracing, Redrawing, Raster to Vector Conversion.

What will you receive:
JPG, Transparent PNG (300dpi)
AI, EPS & PDF Editable Vector Source files

For more offerings, kindly refer gig-extras.

Note : For simple logo/image VECTOR tracing the gig price is standard $5, if you have complex work, Kindly discuss before ordering !


....Order NOW !
 -Design_Desk

Reviews


dani1510:exactly what I expected

kimberlypecka:Fast turnaround - highly recommend!

tmprivate:very good

culturalkinks:Seller communicated very well and was able to deliver what I needed in my designs both times around.

mixhar:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment