Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 5 hours

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 5 hours












About:

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 5 hours and give you the Ai source files or any others format that you want, so that you can use it forprinting, stretching and other purposes without any loss of quality.



**** SERVICES ****

  • Image to Vector Shape
  • Add or Remove Object
  • Photo color change
  • Change the Background
  • Recreateyour lost pixels
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
  • Free source file
  • Any format you want
  • Accept bulk orders with very fast delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • within 5 hours delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee



check my portfolio:
goo.gl/KHRopX

Reviews


pfmconsulting:I went to him several times for some work and I was always satisfied, but this time he did not convince me ... I bought the vectorialization of the logo within 5 hours but to have it I had to pay extra because I have camped excuses that was complicated and had to do ... but just paid more I was delivered in less than 1 hour ... Disappointed

shovon44:was all time my favorite buyer :) but dont know whats wrong with him this time

godizguud:Greta communication.

shovon44:Thank you.. :)

flyersbyjerami:guick turn around!


No comments:

Post a Comment